Trust Travel – Rules!
Trust Travel Rules
1. No alcohol to be consumed on any of the buses the Sonstrust provides for any game in Season 2015/2016. This rule will be strictly enforced. Members are reminded that it is a criminal offence to consume alcohol on any coaches en route to or from football matches. The police have “stop and search” powers over football supporters’ coaches, and if any offence has been committed they will not allow the coach to proceed to the match. Please do not take the chance of spoiling our trip.
2. We ask that you treat the coach with respect by placing all litter and particularly chewing gum in the litter bags provided on each bus.
3. If you book a seat, you MUST pay for it whether you choose to travel or not. There will be NO discretion applied. Failure to make payment following an advance booking, will result in refusal to travel on any future Trust coaches until settlement has been made of previous debts. This penalty will only be waived in exceptional circumstances, and where they have been agreed with the Trust Board.
4. Members of Trust Travel should act as ambassadors for Dumbarton FC and the Sonstrust at ALL times, and behave in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of Dumbarton supporters and Dumbarton Football Club.
5. Members will not participate in, or start themselves, racist, xenophobic or sectarian chanting, songs or behaviour inside, or en route to or from, away grounds.
6. Members will treat host stadia, and their authorised personnel, with respect.
7. Members will not become involved in violence or incitement to violence inside, or en route to or from, away grounds.
8. Members will follow instructions given to them by stewards, police and authorised persons inside, or en route to or from, away grounds.
9. Any junior (Under 16) wishing to travel on the coach without their parents or legal guardian, MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult OR have permission to travel. We hope supporters will understand that as organisers of away travel on behalf of the club we have to protect ourselves from any liabilty. We hope that this will not stop young supporters travelling with us during the season.